Wednesday, October 10, 2012

MOON OF THE WOLF


    Ya wanna kill people? Cripes Beelzebub! Why didn't ya SAY so? all ya gotta do is --turn into a werewolf! I wanted to watch and review another 70's cheapo monster flick and I picked this one , MOON OF THE WOLF from my Mill Creek 50 pack sci-fi set. I'd never heard of this one and found out it was a tv movie from 1971. And it's a decent flick to throw on late at night if you want something with that 70's atmosphere and a monster in it. What helps is the swampy bayou setting and that it is a murder mystery that slowly builds toward a conclusion and delivers. I guess since it aims kinda low it hits the mark and in this case that's okay. The actors do their job and there is some tension and eerie atmosphere in some parts but no gore , which again in defense of MOON OF THE WOLF is not a hindrance to it's enjoyment factor.

    I got this Mill Creek 50 movies set for my birthday thanx to my co-worker Carlos and it has GALAXY INVADER on it which is a movie I really wanted. it also has alot of other movies I'm not so excited about and some I know a bit about but 2 good movies for a birthday gift is cool ; maybe there are some other good ones on here and if there are I'll blog about them. And by the way if anyone reads this or any of my reviews I'd appreciate it if you leave a comment. Thanx! Arty

    

No comments:

Post a Comment