Wednesday, October 17, 2012

EVIL DEAD , EVIL REMAKE!

    We'll suck the marrow from your bones and eat your brains! Eating brains is RETURN OF THE LIVING DEAD territory not EVIL DEAD , but who knows what the Deadites will be spouting off about in the remake. Hopefully no Facebook of the dead reference! I still haven't seen the re-make trailer or know anything about it but I am not going to dismiss it outright. EVIL DEAD is such a fan sacred movie how could they dare to star rolling production on a re-make? How many times have I curled up on my bed and watched my vhs tape of this movie? What does Sam Raimi have to  say about this? Is EVIL DEAD a big enough deal to warrant starting a franchise anew? Won't it bomb like ARMY OF DARKNESS did? Does anyone care? Well , I don't really care....but I do!
    I don't get excited about too many big screen theater movies anymore but a EVIL DEAD remake is something to raise a eyebrow too. I've decided with this blog that I will go see it , I will pay for my ticket and soft drink and large popcorn. Maybe even a weiner!
    Maybe it will be good , maybe it won't I can only judge it on it's own merits. we will always have the original it is not going to dissapear just because they re-make it. How many undead zombie movies have been made that were inspired by EVIL DEAD or ripped it off? Ever seen EVIL CLUTCH or EVIL ED or however many other movies you can name. So if anyone knows anything encouraging about the re-make or something that will crush any hope that it might be at least okay please leave a comment. and I did a BLOOD FREAK review and will do more MST3K reviews on a daily basis. -arty

No comments:

Post a Comment