Tuesday, November 13, 2012

HELL dvd review

    By the way....that Asa Akira is a babe. She should have been in this movie. She's probably going to hell for all the anal she's done. Anyway I'm a sucker for a cool dvd cover and I thought this had a cool cover when I first saw it at wal mart , then I was at blockbuster looking for JUICE and I saw this so I rented it.
    The film makers had to have seen THE ROAD, and loved it and wanted to make their own type of post apocalyptic film and they did , and they got a great look for HELL , really good , and a good feel for their movie ; it really looks desolate and after the end of the world but the story is nowhere near as bleak , depressing , engrossing , and downright fucking scary as the ROAD. The ROAD was fucking scary with those fucking cannibals! Fuck!
    HELL is about 4 people trying to survive and find drinking water in a world where the sun has gotten hotter and destroying most of the life on earth. And there are cannibals but it is not bloody or gory and there is very little violence.
    I'm a HUGE fan of the post apocalyptic genre , and the zombie genre , and these new post apocalyptic movies have become more low key and minimalist than the ones from the 80's and The ROAD along with BOOK OF ELI were great , and while HELL was well made it did not offer any thing to the genre. But I had to seen it since
  I am a fan I had to see it but if you aren't you can skip it. Sorry HELL makers. #arty

No comments:

Post a Comment