Sunday, November 11, 2012

BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE Wants To Fuck Our Moms!

    Feel the fury nonbelievers! I'm sure you've heard the name of this band in your circle of Metal Madness. BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE. I've heard it to of course. I saw their cd 'Scream , Aim , Fire' at my local library and I didn't know anything about B.F.M.V, I thought they would be like My Chemical Romance , and that was just because they have the word MY in their name. Which is stupid but I figured I'd check it out , but I was hesitant because I didn't want to to put my Heavy Metal street cred in jeopardy by checking out a B.F.M.V cd from my local library. Again a stupid thing to think considering no one gives a shit! So I got it and I liked it and was surprised that B.F.M.V. is mostly thrash! Total Metal , it's fast , and they even have some Death vox!
    So , I don't fully understand why Metal Headz generally seem to dislike B.F.M.V. Maybe  it's jealousy since they've made it , they do world tours and they are probably making some good scratch but what I would be jealous of, hell , what I am jealous of is all the fine snatchgrass these guys are laying down on a nightly basis! These B.F.M.V. guys are bangin' broads all over the world! They'd gangbang your girlfriend and your sister if they could! That's the problem I have with BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE and their long hair and chiseled bodies and rock star status! You know they scored with that badass Metal chick with the long silky black hair , come hither smile and stare , in a black denim skirt. Or the cool cute little thrash chick that gets in the pit! They just kicked her sweet ass off the bus as I write these words! I can imagine what it would be like if you had a cute Metal chick as a girlfriend and she's kind of a slut and she's drunk and she gets on their tour bus! anyway , now I'm pissed off and don't know how to finish this blog! I still like their music since I got it all at the library for free. even got one of their shirts for a quarter at the Salvation Army. You should do the same! #arty

No comments:

Post a Comment