Wednesday, November 14, 2012

HAUNT Trade #2:Comic Book Review

     An ex priest shacking up with and ass bangin' a hot ass blond ex hooker? Sounds like a new sitcom on FOX! Sign me up! Not really , but that is one of the cool things about the comic book HAUNT! Along with all the violence and gore and super cool design , look , and total badassery of the title character , HAUNT! Everyone loves THE WALKING DEAD , and I love it too , but in some ways HAUNT is better. For one , it is a super hero book , but it's different than your average super hero book in that HAUNT works with the government. And this book has a sense of humor where as THE WALKING DEAD has no humor. NONE!
     And HAUNT looks so cool , just as cool as VENOM & CARNAGE and I want my HAUNT t-shirt and poster and a toy and a video game and a movie that is just as gory as PUNISHER:WAR ZONE and RAMBO! And a HAUNT button.
This trade collects six issues , it's action packed and it was a great read and I can't wait till I get the next one and find out more about The APPARITION     And I cannot fail to mention the talents of penciller Greg Capullo , inker Jonathan Glapion , and colorist Fco Plasencia. These guys worked hard on this book and made Robert Kirkmans story even better. And Todd McFarlane helped out too. Really can't praise HAUNT enough , I read it slow to stretch it out and I want more. Get book one next time you go get your WALKING DEAD fix. *arty

No comments:

Post a Comment