Tuesday, December 25, 2012

ZOMBIE STRIPPER APOCALYPSE a.k.a. BIG TITS ZOMBIE

    And there are some good tits in this. 2 of the girls on the cover bare their boobs and I thought they were really nice , both chix are hot and their melons were of good size with dark nipples. They did not show them enough. Both girls show them twice each and I would of liked to see some ass too but they didn't show their dumpers.
    ZOMBIE STRIPPER APOCALYPSE is in the vein of MACHINE GIRL and ROBOGEISHA but is nowhere near as gory as those two , not even half! But I still enjoyed it and , yeah , because of the bazooms but also cos' of the english dubbing soundtrack. They just go crazy with the wacky comedy and say all kinds of fucked up shit and it actually made me laugh out loud a few times.
    And I read some reviews that slammed the zombie makeup ,( yeah there are zombies in this) , because they paint their faces grey or use some crappy halloween masks but the masks looked cool and worked for the movie.
    ZOMBIE STRIPPER APOCALYPSE was not the gorefest I was looking for , there was a little but not enough and most of the blood was cgi and that bummed me out but I saw some nice bongos on some hott Asian babes and that was cool and that was what I wanted to see and that's what I got. Got it from Block Buster. *arty  

No comments:

Post a Comment