Wednesday, December 5, 2012

A few words on THE COLLECTION movie

    I really want to see a movie about the Spider-Man villains CARNAGE and VENOM locked in combat that has a lot of gore and is funny and  A HAUNT movie that is really gory too.
But till that happens I gotta get my gore fix from somewhere and this week I got it from THE COLLECTION. I just saw it a few days ago and I really dug it but I now realize that THE COLLECTOR is a better movie but THE COLLECTION was fun and outlandish with a few surprises and had alot of blood and guts and piles of limbs and bodies and bizarre body part sculptures and other weird stuff that I will not mention. And the main actor guy, Josh Stewart is a really sympathetic character and I liked him from the first movie, THE COLLECTOR, and felt for him and the predicament his family was in. There is something likeable about Stewart and I hope he does more genre films. And Navi Rawat is in it for like a minute and she is a smokin' hot babe and always nice to see.
    So if ya thought about seeing it , or if you have not even heard of THE COLLECTION and you wanted to go to the movies and see something entertaining THE COLLECTION will fit the bill.
Josh Stewart being vulnerable

 

No comments:

Post a Comment