Friday, December 28, 2012

girl tied up!

    Another dvd I grabbed impulsively on site of the dvd cover , a cover that has nothing to do with the movie save for the fact that it is in a junkyard. There is no cute blond in bondage all bloody and trussed up. NO! And there is virtually no gore in WRECKAGE. Nada , zilch , zero , ZIP! It did not totally suck , I thought the acting was okay ; there is one guy in it that plays a junkyard worker and he was funny and made the movie better when he was onscreen but can't recommend in for him alone. I got that blueticket from Ballbuster so I can get movie after movie for the month of Dec/Jan so I didn't lose out money and the time spent watching it was okay , WRECKAGE wasn't that bad just not the fun , outlandish , gory exploitaton film I am gunning for. But when I find it I will write about it. *arty

No comments:

Post a Comment