Friday, December 21, 2012

I want to hold your dirty hand.

The fuckin' BLACK LIPS , man. Goddamn. Every member of this band is a fucking goddamn degenerate fucking CUNT!!%# And I write this with no shame. They're foul mouthed , immature , they're immature. Each of them is a fuckin' child. They are like children. I mean , there is no god while THE BLACK LIPS walk the earth.
Look at these assholes!
    Just listen to this album , Let It Bloom. It sounds like it was recorded in the shit and piss stained bathroom of a Mexican whorehouse! The bastards are half retarded and can barely play their instruments on this cd. FUCK! And I can't stand the one with that mustache. And they keep the music of these rat bastards in the fuckin' library , can you believe that shit!?! Turns my stomach and they can drink a Korean girls piss but they'd probably like it and beg for more a write a song about it. They chant about doing drugs and feeling gay and all kinds of other lowlife behavior. Well fuck it , if these scumbags can come out on the Conan O'Brian show then tv has gone down the drain! How can a band suck this bad? I'm going to buy one more of their albums just to see if it's a jangly , incoherent , slimy , piece of garbage like this cd just so I can write about it. Goodbye. *arty

No comments:

Post a Comment