Friday, February 8, 2013

Some Favorite Actors Who Look Awesome! 10 Of 'Em!

good ol Abe Vigoda. FISH!
James Coburn is explosive!
Eli Wallach , The Ugly.
I know you know Jack!
    If you are as big a movie fan as I am and you are around my age you know these guys and like their unique and beautiful faces , love their movies , and get a kick outta seein' them!   What actors today are as cool as these guys?!     

who don't love Peter?
I bet your a big Lee Marvin fan?

I didn't put these guys in order or top 10 , all these guys rule just choose your faves and make your own list!


Franco Nero IS Django!
         
Ernie Borgnine! Love that face!

                






    Okay , saving the best for last!
The great George C. Scott!!!

   
Check out Mr. Bronson!
And that's it! Hope you guys got a kick out of this ; top 10's are fun and this reminded me of all these great actors but we do got some good guys around today......but I can think of them right now. - Arty

No comments:

Post a Comment