Saturday, February 9, 2013

ALL SUPER HEROES MUST DIE! dvd review

                                                
    Pounding out aggression turns into obssession! Hell yeah , I been listening to Metallica Master Of Puppets having a good time and I had a good time w/ A.S.M.D cos' I saw it with my good buddy Luciano who is also a HUGE comic book freak! And it was a good viewing experience becasue of that and I had read some bad reviews for A.S.M.D but since I am such a comic book fan I enjoyed it. A.S.M.D obviously had a low budget during filming and it does hinder the movie a little since they could not have alot of special efx but they did what they could and the movie is nowhere near as bad as some of the reviews I read made it out to be.
    Story is a badguy , James Remar , captures 4 superheroes and strips them of their superpowers and places them in a small town where they must face some deadly challenges to save innocent civilians and themselves and eventually face off with the villain.

 And I thought it was a good concept and alot better than some of the newer comics I've read. And even though A.S.M.D is not a real comic book I thought it was a good take on costumed adventurers and I liked it waaaay better then Alter Egos. I think the director Jason Trost actually likes comic books and cared about the heroes and tried to make a good movie with what he had and for the most part succeeded.  He had James Remar who is always good and a cool actor and had Lucas Till who played Havok in the X-Men:First Class movie.
    As me and Luciano watched it we both were really concerned with what their costumes looked like and they were decent and I was surprised at how violent it got. It's no PUNISHER: Warzone or even KICK-ASS but it had it's moments of bloodshed that hit hard enough to take it seriously.

 
     And I found out this was originally called VS but I like ALL SUPERHEROES MUST DIE better and from the perspective of a hardcore comic book geeks point of view I am glad I picked it up for the pricetag of $10.00 I just wish it was loaded with extra features. -arty
 

No comments:

Post a Comment